- The article about Ola’s activity has recently been published in the polish socio-cultural magazine „Śląsk”,which can be found here
- […] Aleksandra Panasik’s performance [was] perhaps the most significant concert of the entire [Idealistic Festival], possibly heralding the arrival of talents, who will dominate the programmes of New Music festivals in the near future. The oboist […] presented a recital of compositions for oboe with tape or electronics […] Panasik reaches out for the varied repertoire of non-apparent figures of contemporary music, both middle-aged such as Simms and Hong, and those slightly older, following their own paths, including Vees, or Iris Szeghy.
Antoni Michnik, Glissando (18 November 2021)
- Currently, Ola is preparing a CD featuring music for oboe and electronics by Polish and international composers. The most significant part of this project would be fulfilled with the pieces especially composed for her. The recording is tentatively scheduled for 2022. Updates will follow.
- Ola and Canadian-Polish composer Piotr Grella-Możejko are now collaborating on Piotr’s new piece for oboe solo and electronics. The premiere is tentatively scheduled for 2022. Updates will follow.
- Ola and Korean-American composer Sungji Hong are now collaborating on a new piece for oboe solo and for oboe and electronics. The premiere is scheduled for 30.10.2021 during Idealistic Festival in Gdansk.
- On 6 May 2021, Ola performed two works for oboe and electronics by, respectively, Jack Vees (’Apocrypha’) and Stefano Pierini (’The Importance of Being Earnest’), during the New Music at the Old Town House concert series [Nowa Muzyka w Starym Ratuszu]. The performance is available on YouTube here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLelAdpz8kxcS-ibKhFAMfHXsa9IkQN9